The leaf gate can be either one-way or two-way. In most cases, the gate leaves are symmetrically the same size, but can be manufactured in different widths if required.
Leaf gates are usually used in places where there is a need for vehicular traffic. Depending on the location, the leaf gate can be opened inwards or outwards.
In most cases, the gate can be closed or kept open, for example by means of ground piles.
- Sensible to install where there is insufficient free space next to the gate.
- Adequate clearance space in front of the gate entrance must be taken into account.
- Creates an unused area in the yard in front of the gate.
- The gates have adjustable hinges
- All gates can be opened automatically or manually.